Monday, December 28, 2009

A red tee shirt

I want a tee shirt.

And no thanks, I do not want a tee shirt that advertises your company, I would like ( gasp) a plain one, thats right, one that has no markings whatsoever. I know I'm being difficult but its my age you see.... Now, just to make matters much much worse, I want a V-neck tee shirt, ideally with a pocket and I'd like one in White, one in black one in grey and one in red.

Easy I thought, I'll just pop into town and see whats in the sales.

As that proved a dismal, frustrating, failute, I thought maybe I'd go on line, I mean, a direct connection to all the people out there who, in this time of credit crunch and resession will be gagging to sell me a good quality plain tee shirt or four.
How wrong could I be?

Google 'High quality' Tee Shirt and there are plenty of high value TS's and lots and lots of 'low price' tee shirts but nothing in the high ( or even medium) quality range. Google V neck Tee shirts and you get lots but none of them are plain. Google Plain Tee Shirt and there are pages of TS's that are absolutely NOT plain....

Something so simple... In this day and age... and using the awesome power of t'internet and what have I found?

Precisely Sod All.

No comments:

Post a Comment