Monday, March 29, 2010

The Big Switch!

Hi, my new iMac arrives today according to UPS packaging tracking and I have been reading all I can about making the switch from Windows to OSX or Windows XP to OSX Snow Leopard to be precise. Unfortunately I find virtually all of the resources on the net ( and there are many) assume a level of geekiness or intelligence that I dont have and am therefore viewing the fast approaching learning curve with a a small degree of trepidation ameliorated only by the exitement of having a shiny new and hopefully fast machine to play with. I have to say I love the look of the GUI on Macs and am assuming that over the next days and weeks I will come to love it. I have to say that I, seemingly alone, find iTunes very un-intuitive, it must be my age. Whatever, I'm going to post my feelings and impressions on converting to OSX over the next days and weeks, heres to it being a positive experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment